The BIG House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BIG House

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beware the border ((Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Spencer

Beware the border ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Beware the border ((Open))   Beware the border ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Shawn watched the New York streets pass by. Him and Willy were on there way to 'Camp'. He knew all about it, and couldn't wait. People like him, and a place where he was safe! Shawn knew a bit about the Greek gods now, Willy had explained a bit. When they had first met Shawn had been sick, and seeing as it would have been impossible to move a demigod with pneumonia around safely they waited. " 'At's a 'retty bad bite you's 'ots 'here." Still fixated on the window, Shawn didn't really hear. He didn't respond until Willy tapped him on the leg a few times. "Oh ya.... got in a fight with this huge dog, neighbors dog had gotten out." He didn't want to make up this huge lie right than, seeing as they would never see each other again. "Here! Stop here" yelled Willy. The cab driver, or Tom looked and nodded. " 'lots yous 'ids 'sstop 'eres? 'ehh?" Willy chuckled at this as if it were a joke, and handed him the money. When they got out, Willy whispered to Shawn as the driver started to back up and leave "this is where your new life begins Shawn." They started to walk up, the night's air cool and refreshing to everyone... other than the California Surfer boy. "Gooooddd mate does it have to be this cold in this blasted place?" Shawn was one of the "smarter" people who had live in California hating gangs, drugs and that whole "life-style". Even though they couldn't see more than a few feet ahead Willy knew where he was going, and lead Shawn. They were almost to this tree, with they heard a growling behind them. Before he could blink Willy was rolling away something glowing in his hand. A few seconds later after Shawn got his wits back he did the same, he looked behind him and couldn't see anything. But after a few seconds he saw something, "Willy hounds, you see 'em? Five, I see." Shawn drew his knife, the best weapon Willy had the boy seemed like a endless put of weapons. "What you see them?! How, it's pitch black!?" Shawn had forgotten momentarily, Willy thought he was Psychic as well. "The spirits tell me, my friend. You have to remember this dude." The both laughed, but really. Shawn couldn't "see" them but he was looking for signs of movement and the sounds of the breathing beasts. The started to back up at Willy's command to get to some tree or something. That was when, he heard voices behind them. "The calvary has arrived!"
Back to top Go down

Beware the border ((Open))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BIG House :: Camp :: Half-Blood Hill-
Jump to: