The BIG House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BIG House

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawn Spencer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Spencer

Shawn Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Spencer   Shawn Spencer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:24 pm

This charrie is based off of a TV charrie. Shawn Spencer is in a show called Psych. I think i'd be fun to RP as this, please! Didn't take the whole charrie it's original or some of it.

Character's name: Shawn Spencer

All half-bloods, centaurs and mortals must have a first and last name. Non-canon satyrs must also. Other species can have just a first name.

Species: Half-blood

Date of Birth: 1/1/ 94

The history, appearance, and personality sections must be at least five sentences. Third person, please.

History: The tale begins in California, L.A. to be correct. Shawn was the son of a police head detective, who never was good at showing affection. He never had any kids of his own, so he had adopted a boy in hopes of continuing the Spencer name. From the day he adopted Shawn, he had been "training" him. To become a cop, he had showed him how to think outside of the box and to be super visualient. He would always asked him the dumbest questions at the weirdest times. "How many hats are in the dinner?" Such like that without warning. When he was younger his dad taught him the difference between right and wrong, but he likes to walk the fine like between the two. His memory is very good, helping with his 'job'. Later on in his life, when peoples stuff went missing at school they would always come to Shawn. He got the idea to lie, and say he was a Psychic. Well with his "gift" he found more missing items and caught more people than the High school security had in the history of the school. He could just read peoples tells, see clues others over looked or didn't care about, and always could think outside of the box.

Only weeks ago, he was attacked by what at first seemed like a huge black car. He than saw it was a DOG! A dog had turned into a car, or a car had turned into a dog. What he didn't know was that he had just seen though the mist. Shawn is on the high school track team, but at the time he has viral pneumonia, with a bacterial infection. Both in his lungs. He couldn't escape and was scratched across the chest, and bit in the arm, he would have died. If it hadn't been for a demigod near by, who was looking for unclaimeds. He found Shawn and saved him by killed the monster, he told the boy of what he was. But seeing as he was sick, he waited a few weeks. It was worse to try and protect a demigod, but to try and protect one that was sick? Impossible. So he just waited, and when he was better they started to make way for 'camp'.

Appearance: He has medium length brown hair, that falls to his grey blue eyes. Most people don't notice them at first, but when they do they can never forget his gaze. He stands at five, eight with a decent tan. He has a tattoo on his right shoulder blade, of the eye of Horus in red ink. He had always just loves that sign, and because he knew his step dad hated tattoo's, got it. He has three claw marks on his chest, and a huge bite mark on his right arm. Given to him by a hellhound. He almost always wears T-shirts, or his highschool track sweatshirt, and jeans. Or running gear, that was almost always it.

Personality: Shawn is a laided back kind of kid, he is nice and friendly. Always the first one to start something, wither it be good OR bad. He is witty, and will always try to impress. He can kind of understand people, he can sometimes get in there head. When he wants to be he can be mean and cruel, but that almost NEVER happens. He would have to really hate you, to build up so much anger. He follows his emotions, and that is how he acts. He can always smile, no matter how bleak it may seem. Even if it is a fake smile, he loves his friends and would do any and everything for them. He usually is always helping though, willing to lend a hand when times are tough for someone.

Other Information
How did you find out about us? HBH

What is your favorite book from the series? 5th for sure

Which books in the series have you read so far? All plus the newest RR books

Sample Roleplay
Shawn smiled and put two fingers to his temple, "I sense that you just learned how to play the guitar. Am I right?" He smiled, he had seen the catalysis on his fingers, he was sure of it. "Yes, you are!" The older women laughed, while others in the resturaunt clapped. He game a bow, "thank you." He smiled, and game a girl about his age in the crowd a wink. "Your a good magician" someone called. Shawn had gotten this before, but he had a slandered response. He told this lie, allot. But people HAD to believe him, with his almost magical ability's and all. "No, no no you seem i'm Psychic." He gave a chuckle and the crowd did to, "well you see guys, I have no money. My friend and I were heading to New York, I may get my own show. We just need alittle cash. Do you think you could help out?" A few in the crowd DID help, with the money he collected from places by doing the same thing they were able to make it to New york. To camp.

I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines
Yuppers

Back to top Go down

Shawn Spencer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BIG House :: Create :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: