The BIG House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BIG House

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elisabeth Neige

New Character Empty
PostSubject: New Character   New Character I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Character's name: Elisabeth Neige
Species:
Half-Blood
Date of Birth: February 27th 1997
History:Elisabeth grew up in an orphanage in upstate New York. She had no idea who her parents were; she was abandoned as a baby. When she turned thirteen the attacks started, no one at the orphanage would believe her, she told them that monsters with one eye were trying to kill her- after no one believed her for a while, she decided it was best not to tell anyone for fear of ending up in a mental institution. She knew that these creatures were from the Greek Myths, she had read them since she was little, and identified them as Cyclopes. After two years of attacks, Elisabeth took matters into her own hands and ran away from the orphanage armed only with a trashcan lid and a crowbar. She ran south as fast and as far as she could until a satyr found her and brought her to camp.
Appearance:
Elisabeth is a tall fair-skinned 16-year-old girl; she turned 16 a couple months after arriving at camp half-blood. Her eyes are an icy light blue. Her hair is long and dirty blonde with a lone purple streak on the left side of her face, her hair reaches all the way down her back. Her hair is usually down, up in a ponytail, or braided. She wears casual clothing; jeans, converses or ugg boots (depending on the weather), and her camp half-blood t-shirt.
Personality: Elisabeth has straight As’ in school and is one of the smartest students in her class. She loves to play the bass (when she’s not questing or fighting) and is in her school’s chamber orchestra and advanced jazz class. Elisabeth’s favorite subjects at Camp Half-Blood are Greek Mythology and Ancient Greek. She loves to read and dreams of either being an architect or a musician when she grows up, if she survives that long. She is a demigod but she does not have ADHD or dyslexia, she can however still read Ancient Greek and has very fast reflexes and agility.
Other Information
How did you find out about us?Google
What is your favorite book from the series? I know it’s not an option but all of them. If I’d have to say, I’d choose The Last Olympian.
Which books in the series have you read so far? Up to the end of The Mark of Athena
Sample Roleplay: Elisabeth had been running from the monsters at the orphanage for what seemed like forever, fending them off with her only weapon—a crowbar, resting only when she found shelter, which was scarce. She found a mud puddle and rolled around in it hoping to throw the monsters off her scent for a bit. She ran south as fast as she could until she reached a sign that read “Welcome to Manhattan”. She ran into the city, dried mud caked on her clothes and skin and found refuge in the subway—hoping it had enough pollution to mask her scent. She was sitting on a bench when she noticed a man, no a boy about her age, hobbling on crutches to the bench across from hers. He sat down and took out what looked like a set of reed pipes—they locked eyes and he began to hobble over to her, placing the pipes in his pocket before he got up. “Elisabeth,” he started “Elisabeth Neige?” he asked. “How did you know my name?” she answered. “I’m your protector, a satyr from Camp Half-Blood—where you will be safe, because you, Elisabeth, are a demigod.” He replied. She thought it over for a few seconds. In the myths, the satyrs were friendly and trusting so, they had to be in real life right? “Well that explains a lot.” She stated. He laughed a bit which sounded like baas most likely because satyrs are half goat, that confirms he’s a satyr. “I need to take you to the Camp, come with me on the train to Long Island and I’ll tell you everything.” She pondered his offer for a bit. “I’ll come with you.” She decided. Elisabeth has been at camp since, and for lack of parents, she is a year-rounder.
I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines
Yes
My Friend drew Elisabeth
New Character Elisab16
Back to top Go down

New Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BIG House :: Create :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: